Wednesday, November 5

Relief


I cannot tell you how happy I am that Obama won. This country is so ready for a change - I am so ready for a change. Granted, either candidate would have provided that, and I actually think McCain is a great man. I admired him quite a bit when I lived in AZ. I thought he did great things for the state and I know he would have been a strong leader. I just think our country is ready to go in a new direction, instead of down a parallel path. Okay, politics over :)
I wanted to quickly post a thank you card I sent off yesterday. This is one of my favorite cards, for some reason. I love the color combo (Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Ruby Red, and Whisper White), love the Pretty Peonies set, love the other set with the sentiment (and I just spent the last 30 minutes looking for the name - I have no idea what it's called all of a sudden).

I'm pretty proud of myself, actually posting things and sending them out. I'm one of those people who has good intentions and never quite follows through on card sending. I have a huge stash (partially for craft shows), but there's no way I can justify all that time spent and money spent without actually sending them (not that the sentiment isn't there, regardless of sending a card.)

Also wanted to post another picture. Molly, growing up :) She's going to be 6 months soon, I can't believe it. And, the famous big girl collar is on. She looks so grumpy in this picture for some reason, but she was really having a blast running around the yard with me while I took pictures. And she's getting much better about taking pictures. I tell her "Smile pretty!" and she sits or looks at me for a few seconds so if I'm on the ball, I can take her picture. Love that pooch.

No comments: