Tuesday, November 4

My First Stamping Post

Maybe? I can't remember. Anywho...

Here it is. I wish I could give the deets, but this is the problem with blogging away from my studio. I CANNOT wait until it's all set up.

I know the base is a piece of 8.5"x5.5" Summer Sun (SU!) cardstock. The stamps for both the sentiment and the flower stem are from the SU! set Pretty Amazing (I think it's either retired or dormant). The flowers are from the Noteworthy line. The first layer is Taken with Teal, second is Old Olive, and both are dotted with black marker. I sponged Summer Sun ink around the Whisper White layer. I love how the flowers are from a different line but still match the SU! cardstock pretty well. I'm one of the obsessives who loves things to match.

Wish I could give better details/instructions, but I suppose this is better than nothing. :) I sent this card to Megan, our very talented engagement/wedding photographer, thanking her for taking our engagement pics and doing such a fantastic job. Mike and I really did have fun with the shoot (depsite us both hating having our picture taken) and we were very impressed with how the pictures turned out. Plus, she is so sweet, and we had a chance to meet her husband and talk with him as well. Great couple, can't wait to work with them!

Last night was a blur. I came home from work and let Molly out to play and promptly fell asleep. I was completely exhausted and knew I wouldn't make it. Driving home feeling like that wasn't good either. So...got up, made some dinner, and lounged on the couch with Mike. I had all these ambitions to unpack more or work on cards for my upcoming craft show, but sometimes I just need to rest. I really hope I'll be able to stick to my schedule this week for unpacking/crafting. So much to do for this weekend, so little time.
Go vote!! Have a great day :)

No comments: