Tuesday, November 11

Ideas Floating Around

In my head. Making me very excited to work on some projects. And do I have time to go shopping tonight for the supplies?? NOPE. I'm going to Nebraska City to get my Nebraska driver's license, finally, so I can get my car plated in our new county tomorrow. Lovely.

So...in an attempt to hold myself accountable for these projects (and take pictures to share them when they're completed), I'm starting "The List". I'll probably add things to the list in future blogs, I'll title that section "The List." Perhaps I'll even figure out how to cross things off The List when I've completed them!

The List:
Advent calendars for Michael and Quintin & Audrianna (Thanksgiving gift)
Altered canvases for the stairwell/studio (and wherever else I can find to hang them)
Family wall hangings for around the house (and possibly Christmas gifts)
Paper Christmas trees for the next craft show/our house at Christmas

That's all for now. I can probably start on the wall hangings tonight, but I really want to get the advent calendar done first since it's the first occassion I have coming up.

Exciting livestock news: Mike's dad FINALLY found our calves. Take a guess at where they were....I'm waiting. Seriously, they were in Greenwood. Which is like...8 miles from our rented pasture. Are you kidding me?? Calves are fat and lazy. I wouldn't walk 8 miles just for the fun of it, why on earth would they???? I'm glad they're found though, and I think Mike will probably go move them on Wednesday to our house so we can actually say we live on a farm. :)

I think that's about it. Have a great day!

No comments: