Monday, May 12

Virgin Posting



It's my first time, be gentle!

Just kidding. This is my first post, and not done at my home computer, so be patient. I finally have entered the blog world. If you stick around to read my ramblings, well...you're brave. I do plan to post primarily about my life and my stamping addiction, but who knows - there may be something else of interest to read as well :)

Just a couple of things from this weekend:

Mike and I made an offer on an awesome farm this weekend. Say a little prayer (or a few big ones!) that our offer is accepted or at least that the owners counter with something we can afford. I'm in love with the house and I think Mike feels the same way about the land. I'll post pictures if our offer is accepted!!

Also, since it was Mother's Day, I did make a couple cards for Mike's mom and grandma. They're posted above. (I apologize for the quality of the pictures - taken on a camera phone by a mediocre photographer!) Tried some new techniques with both of them - heat embossing on the Hodgepodge Hardware, paper piercing, watercolor crayons - all so much fun!! The first was for his grandma and the second for his mom. I think they were pleased - or faked it well if not! :)

No comments: