Friday, May 16

I

I

i am: still waking up (2 hours after getting out of bed)
i need: another day in the week
i think: entirely too much
i know: that God has a plan
i want: our farm house to magically appear
i have: wet hair
i wish: I were stamping
i hate: laziness and liars
i miss: my mom
i fear: failure
i feel: excited to see Mike tonight
i hear: someone's printer (forgot to turn on my radio!) - okay, now Pat & JT
i smell: all the food people have left in my office
i crave: cupcakes!
i wonder: if we'll like this house we're seeing Sunday
i regret: nothing
i love: Mike, more than I ever thought I could love someone
i ache: when I see hurt animals
i care: about doing well
i always: sleep entirely too late
i am not: looking forward to 7 hours, 42 more minutes of work
i believe: all my dreams are coming true
i dance: never
i sing: when no one can hear me :)
i don’t always: listen as well as I should
i fight: entirely too quickly
i write: like a typewriter (according to my classmates)
i lose: everything in my mess of a house
i never: get tired of watching the same movies over and over
i can usually be found: at some scrapbook store or in my house, stamping
i am scared: that this will all come crashing down one day
i need: hugs from my sweetie :)

You?

No comments: