Tuesday, May 20

Our New Home?

Alright, time to look at another house that will inevitibly get sold right after we look at it...to someone else, that is. Seems everytime Mike and I look at a house, it's sold within a week. Good news for the seller, I'm sure, but we're getting frustrated. So...here's the one that will be sold next. It's in Syracuse, NE - which I'm thrilled about because it's a bigger town, so the possibility of me not going insane is there. Woohoo!! There's actually restuarants and a pizza place so I can get lazy and not cook occassionally. Anywho, from the outside, we LOVE it. Not loving the drive in to Bellevue/North O, but we'll survive for a house we love. It was built in 1900, has 36ish acres of ground for Mike's calves, a POND, some out buildings, etc. The woodwork looks gorgeous in the pictures. It has 4 bedrooms, about 2,500 square feet...perfect for us to stay put til our kids put us in an old folks home. :) I hope it lives up to our expectations - or exceeds them. Say a little prayer for us to not be homeless children for too long :)

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

So, any new news on this house? It looks AWESOME! Exactly what my dream house looks like.

Jen said...

Not yet - we go to look at it tonight, so hopefully will know more after this weekend! I can't wait to see it up close :)