Wednesday, May 21

Okay, everyone who knows me knows I have issues with the alphabet. Which is funny because I learned it like 23 years ago, and I still have to think really hard about the order of the letters. So, in honor of my stupidity, I thought I'd do an online quiz about it. :)

The Letter A
Are you available? Nope
What is your age? 25 for 2 more weeks!
What annoys you? Oh lord, is there a space limit on this thing? For right now, we'll just go with stupid people who can't follow directions
The Letter B
Do you live in a big house? I live in a small apartment. Hope to be in a big house soon.
When is your birthday? June 7 - celebrating June 5 - come drink with us!!
Who is your best friend? Mike
The Letter C
What's your favorite candy? Hmm...jelly beans, probably
Who's your crush? Mike
When was the last time you cried? Sunday, I think
The Letter D
Do you daydream? ALL the time
What's your favorite kind of dog? PUGS!!
What day of the week is it? Wednesday
The Letter E
How do you like your eggs? Scrambled
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes
What's the easiest thing ever to do? Breathe?
The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane? All the time
Do you use fly swatters? No
Have you ever used a foghorn? Um, no
The Letter G
Do you chew gum? Yup, bad habit
Are you a giver or a taker? I try to balance, but I'm probably more of a giver
Do you like gummy candies? Yes
The Letter H
How are you? I'm very sleepy
What color is your hair? Brown with blond streaks
The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream? Cake batter from Cold Stone
Have you ever ice skated? Once when I was about 12
Do you play an instrument? I used to play the piano..it's been awhile
The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand? Jelly Belly. Cotton Candy or Bubblegum.
Do you wear jewelry? Everyday I wear my mom's wedding ring and a ring that says "faith" Otherwise, I change it up
The Letter K
Who do you want to kill? No one
Do you want kids? Yes
Where did you go for kindergarten? Gunn Elementary, Mrs. Houser
The Letter L
Are you laid back? Not remotely :)
Do you lie? I try never to, unless it involves some sort of surprise or gift
The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie? Silence of the Lambs
Do you still watch Disney movies? If I can find them to watch
Do you like mangos? Yes
The Letter N
Do you have a nickname? Jen
What is your real name? Jennifer
Whats your favorite number? Don't really have one
Do you prefer night over day? Yes
The Letter O
What's your one wish? Happiness
Are you an only child? No
The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about? Failure
What are your pet peeves? Long finger nails on guys, people who don't use their turn signals, and people who pronounce words incorrectly
What's a personality trait you look for in people? Good sense of humor
The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote? No clue
Are you quick to judge people? I try not to be but I also know that first impressions mean a lot
The Letter R
Do you think you're always right? Usually :)
Are you one to cry? I'm not sure what this has to do with the letter R, but yes, I'm fairly emotional
The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain? Good mix
Do you like snow? One snow per year would be fine...then I wouldn't miss it
What's your favorite season? Fall
The Letter T
What time is it? 10:28
What time did you wake up? 5:45
When was the last time you slept in a tent? Day after never
The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? Yes!
Underwear or boxers? Underwear
The Letter V
What's the worst veggie? I like all veggies...
Where do you want to go on vacation? Going to Maryland and California this summer, so those will do
The Letter W
What's your worst habit? Cracking my knuckles
Where do you live? Omaha
What's your worst fear? Failure
The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray? Yes, when I broke my ankle
Have you seen the x-games? No
Do you own a xylophone? Um, no
The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? At the moment, yes
What's one thing you yearn for? A nap :)
The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign? Gemini
Do you believe in the zodiac? At times
Favorite zoo animal? Hmm...they don't have puppies at the zoo, right? I guess I like...anything baby that looks fuzzy :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That was actually rather entertaining. I may borrow that idea for when inspiration fails me...