Friday, May 30

Updates Galore

Well...

It's been awhile, and I apologize (though I doubt I have a loyal band of readers) :) Anyway, it has been a BUSY week for me. Wednesday and Thursday evenings marked my last college classes EVER! It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm done with class, and I'm hoping it will at graduation. Right now, it just feels like any other day, but there is some relief in knowing I don't have to do homework at the start of next week.

Mike and I went to look at that house last Friday and I am in love (so is he!). We're working on the loan stuff right now and hope to make an offer this weekend. It would be such a perfect house for us and what we want in life (kids, cows, good times, etc.). I know if we don't get it, then something better will come along, but I really hope this is it for us :)

I've had zero time to stamp this week...actually haven't touched ink since last weekend when I was working on some things for graduation. Anyway...Mike and I are going to a wedding this weekend and I'd like to make a card this evening. I'd also like to get a couple thank you cards done and work on my cousin's gift for her shower next weekend!!

I MAY have been exaggerating when I said there were updates GALORE. Or even a bit hasty when I said there were updates, because there's not really much news here. I'll try to pull some pictures off my camera soon and post with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so what's your big news?