Friday, February 6

Realizing My Weaknesses

#37 sort of plays on what I was talking about yesterday, realizing my weaknesses.

I'm thankful that Mike is a good compliment to my weaknesses, and thankful that I realize what they are so I'm not overly sensitive.

What brings this to mind is an issue dealing with money. I detest money, debt, budgeting...all things financially related. Up until we bought the house, I was pretty financially secure for my age, and very rarely did I worry about money. My bills were paid on time, I could buy whatever I wanted within reason, and I didn't have to worry. Well...that's not the case now. House are expensive, in case you didn't know :)

Anyway, I'm very thankful that Mike is exceptionally responsible with money.

Boring thankful thing, I know, but it really is something I'm very thankful for.

Big plans for the weekend: enjoying the warm weather, Patty's birthday party, Nichole's bridal shower, and cleaning in preparation for the next few weeks!

Weight loss update: 9 pounds over 32 days. Not terrible :)

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

'sten said...

that is great on the weight Jen!