Tuesday, March 10

Broken Promises

No, it's not really that serious of a post. It's just that I obviously haven't blogged in awhile, so that daily thing is out the window, I do believe. My friend Kristen asked me yesterday if blogged...I think my response was something like, "Well, sorta..."

Things have been exceptionally busy since the last time I blogged. Mike and I have been so busy preparing for the wedding as much as we can right now. He has also gotten our herd up to 18 calves, which is keeping him very busy and me entertained. Molly loves to go out and play with her cows...it's really getting pathetic. We think she thinks she's a little cow. I really wish I could figure out what she's thinking sometimes. :)

Wedding plans are coming right along. I can't believe it's 7 months today until the BIG DAY. (Big scary music here. No, not because I'm scared to marrry Mike, but because I'm scared of deadlines!!)

The house is lovely. Coming right along on decorating/unpacking. I've made a fair dent in my scrapping/stamping studio to the point where I can see the floor again. PROGRESS!! I can't wait to get it done so I can just enjoy it and use it (and share pictures!) I'm so proud of the way it's turning out. I already love spending time there, and can't wait until I can do so without worrying about where everything is going to fit. Who knew I had so much STUFF??

Big things are coming our way in the next few weeks! Mike and I are going to see Avenue Q at the end of March. Whitney's wedding is April 4 - so excited for her and Shaun. Patty and I are going to see Wicked on May 15. CANNOT WAIT! I was on the phone for 2 hours trying to get tickets the day they went on sale.

#38 thankful thing (I believe that's where I left off): all the experiences I have had, or the opportunities I will have. Considering I live in the middle of the country, I've gotten to visit some very fun places and experience many things. I hope Mike and I are equally lucky to have these new experiences in the future.

That's all. Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: