Wednesday, February 4

Hump Day!

I laugh any time anyone calls it that. Hee hee.

I'm sort of out of my mood. Well, back in it, but it's at least separated itself to only at work.

After work last night, I walked a mile and then went shopping. I stopped by Michael's to see if I could find any apothocary jars - which I did, but didn't buy them. I've been on a quest for these jars for months, and I finally found some I love. So, you may be asking yourself, why didn't I buy them??

I FOUND OUR WEDDING INVITATIONS!

I love them. LOVE them. Yes, I wanted to make my own, but at 200+, I knew that wasn't realistic. Next best thing, I wanted to design them myself. That wasn't happening either, really. Well, it would have been if I had any design skills whatsoever, but, it didn't. So...next best thing was I found these awesome kits that were on sale even!! Yay. Not sharing pictures, because I want everyone to be surprised. (Oh, yeah, Mike likes them too. Maybe not quite the excitement I have for them, but who in their right mind really jumps up and down about paper??)

After that, we met Danny and Melissa at Fridays for dinner and drinks. Yummo. I've come to the realization that I need to take my camera with me when I go places. The issue I have with that is that it's pretty large for a digital camera. Don't get me wrong, I love my camera. I love it a lot. But it's big and bulky, and I'm not sure that bulk does much good. I may ask Mike for a new (slimmer) digi cam for my birthday. We'll see.

On to thankful thing for the day: #35 (I think my numbering is off...) A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP. I haven't had one in awhile. Not because our new bed isn't comfy (I love it, it's heaven to me), just because there aren't enough hours in the night. When we go out in town (Omaha or Lincoln), we generally don't get home til after 9 or 10. Considering the time I get up, that's pretty late. So, I haven't been getting as much sleep as I need. I have, however, been more dedicated to some exercising. I've walked at least a mile every night this week and plan to do the same tonight and tomorrow for sure.

That's all. Happy Humpin', folks. Giggle.

No comments: