Tuesday, February 3

Still in a Mood

Hopefully this post will knock me out of it.

#34 (ETA: I have issues counting. Anything over 20 makes me stumble): Mike (I told you he would pop up a bunch of times)

Yesterday was the anniversary of our first date. I'm thankful for the last year with him. For him helping me to understand that a good relationship is hard work, but it doesn't have to be stressful and seemingly impossible. It doesn't have to be a constant struggle or feel like I'm sacrificing. Thankful to him for showing me an entirely new life that I didn't even know I wanted until I had it. I'm thankful that he is the most kind, generous, sweet, loving man I've ever known. I'm thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

Okay, you can stop gagging now. I'm a little cheerier.

I have a feeling this week will be infinitely busy. I'm still yet to work on my studio, which means I really can't stand stamping right now in all that clutter. Hopefully I will be able to get in there tonight or tomorrow night and start organizing.

3 more days til the weekend :)

No comments: