Friday, January 30

Ugh.

Alright, postive (thankful) spin on this morning's events:

#30: I'm thankful I'm competitive.

We're doing biggest loser at work, so everyone's really obsessed with weight and what they're eating. Overall, I am a firm believer that this is not healthy behavior, so I try not to engage in it as much as possible. That doesn't mean I'm not concerned, and I do appreciate the support. However, I've changed many of my eating habits and I've been exercising regularly on the Wii Fit. Anyway...I'm thankful that my competitive nature has been the motivating factor in me finally taking the steps to become healthier.

I am not thankful that I am affected this much when I don't do as well as I would have liked. Weight count: lost 6 pounds in 25 days. Not terrible. Not where I'd like to be.

I worked out like crazy last night, worked on a little project, and then enjoyed some rest before bed, watching Ace of Cakes. I love that show. I wish I could find a picture of what I'm looking for, but they had a cake on last night that they called the "monster cake" because it was so tall. Easily 8 layers, probably more. It was gorgeous! No, I don't want a cake that's 8 layers, but I do love what they did with it, and may use the idea for our wedding cake. No hints, you'll just have to show up to the wedding. :)

That's all. Have a goodie.

No comments: