Friday, January 2

Happy New Year!!

A post on goals (we'll call them goals rather than resolutions)

1. Lose weight!! Hello. Who doesn't have that goal? But, with the wedding, and impending family plans after the wedding, I'd like to be more in shape and happier with the way I look. We're doing Biggest Loser here at work, so that will be my immediate motivation. And I got the Wii Fit, so I'm super excited to start using that as well :)

2. Organize my space. I am so fortunate to have this space for crafting/stamping/scrapbooking. I absolutely MUST get it in order, ASAP and use it to it's full potential. End of story.

3. Relax!! I'm always stressed. ALWAYS. There IS NOT that much in life to be stressed about, I'm sure of it. I'm so fortunate to live the life I do, I'm going to calm down this year and be thankful. And enjoy.

I think those three are the key. I have some small goals about my creating that have been and will always be there, and I'll keep working on them.

Good luck with your goals as you set them!!

No comments: